Property By City
Peram Groups Pvt. Ltd. is a notable entity in the realty space of Telangana. We are a family of real estate experts based in Hyderabad. This firm was founded by the consistent toil of Mr. Jagadeesh, a real estate expert. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company having branches in Tirupathi, Bangalore, Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Vizianagram, Payakkaraopeta, Annakapally, Bobbili, and Rajam. At us, clients are facilitated with building & development service and property selling service. Owing to our unblemished work, we’ve been triumphant in carving out space for ourselves in the industry.
Peram Groups Pvt. Ltd. is aided by a staff of diligent experts. Owing to their professionalism & dedication, clients are satisfied after making the best use of our different services. We just don’t serve but establish long-term relations with clients. Moreover, we have a special bureau that manages direct sales in the industry. Our layout expands in the figures of 167:200:240:300:400:500. We charge 40% of the agreement amount of the plot cost. The remaining 60% can be obtained via loan. You can acquire and get the loan sanctioned by Royal Sundaram Bank, India Bulls, TATA Finance Company, PNB, and ICICI.
All our services are executed by professional employees in the industry. We assure that no client faces the slightest inconvenience after turning to Peram Groups Pvt. Ltd. Ring us for more details.